Vainglory Forums

[NA] The Imperium is Recruiting!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veranthe » January 31, 2016 12:49pm | Report
Hello everyone, I am here on behalf of my guild, The Imperium. We are a small guild consisting of only 10 members at this time, however we aim to grow into a large guild. Our aim is to build our guild from the ground up and have a large amount of players all interacting and playing together. We play for fun, but we want to be able to play competitively as well. We would like to create a competitive team or multiple teams down the road. We accept players of any skill range and we ask that you stay active. We communicate over Skype and Discord, and use Discord for voice chat during matches. If you want to be a part of something new and work your way up to the top, then join us! Together we will become number one! Please contact me if you are interested or have any more questions.
IGN: Veranthe

Veranthe

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved