Vainglory Forums

[NA] Tier Three Jungler looking for a team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Graphy » April 15, 2017 6:40am | Report
I'm tier three gold, and I want a team to play with so I don't have to solo que.IG:InsaneGraphics

Graphy
Quote | PM | +Rep by N0IZYB0Y » April 17, 2017 9:08am | Report
Did u mean team or guild. I can make a team with u if u meant team. Im tier 2 silver because i dont rank alot. And its a smurf acc that im using . I didnt like my old one. IGN:N0IZYB0Y if ur interested

N0IZYB0Y
Quote | PM | +Rep by Graphy » April 18, 2017 3:51pm | Report
So you announced that its a smurf, and you gave the IGN.Wont even bother because you will get banned anyway by the time I friend you.

Graphy
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 18, 2017 6:46pm | Report
Smurfing isn't entirely bannable. SEMC tries hard to ban certain smurf accounts but to no avail since there are to many to keep track of. I'm not saying smurf accounts should or shouldn't be banned, I'm saying that if a person wants to smurf they might want to keep it to casual, blitz, battle royale instead of harming other players in ranked. The way NOIZYBOY describes it, sounds like he gave up on his old account and made a new account for whatever reason and he mentions that he doesn't even play ranked a lot. He most likely will not get banned as he seems to not use his old account anymore. But I dunno.

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 18, 2017 8:16pm | Report
Oh god i have to explain what smurfing is

Smurfing is either when a player reach a high rank and they think that there teammates did all the work so they grab a new account and start all over

Or if your are stuck in one rank you can grab an account and start climbing back up and you will find your problem

Semc and other moba companys try to lower the smurf rate but dont have really the permission to ban smurfing

Yea it sucks to vs a guy that probaly is in poa and your still in tier 4 but what the hell did you expect keep facing tier 4 maybe a tier 5
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved