Vainglory Forums

New a team or a guild that I can get better with...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sevirus » September 30, 2015 7:05am | Report
Hey - I've been playing for about a year now (700+ wins). I've never worried much about a team or guild association as I've always managed to do pretty well. Have made it to bronze level 7 skill tier (Hotness), and that was entirely just with random teammates in ranked matches.

The last two weeks, though, have been utter HELL. I went from bronze Hotness a couple of days prior to patch that added trophies, to (wait for it...) silver Decent-ish. Almost don't want to play ranked matches any more just so it doesn't get any worse. :(

I'm a solid player and I care about helping my team. I don't give up, and am glad to take pointers on how to get better and will give any advice I can as well.

IGN: Sevirus
Main: Celeste, Catherine, Krul
Working on: Skaarf, Saw, Ardan, Glaive
Skill Tier: Silver Level 5 (Decent-ish), have been at Bronze Level 7 (Hotness)
Karma: Good (was at level 20 when there were Karma levels)
Game Level: 20
Server: NA

Sevirus
Quote | PM | +Rep by JonAlex » September 30, 2015 11:27am | Report
I added you, IGN is JonAlex. I mostly play at night due to work

JonAlex
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zeelot » October 1, 2015 9:25pm | Report
Hey man Im also looking for people to play with my IGN is Zeelot. I mostly play with one of my real life friends and that leave an open slot for a third. So far in my VG Career lol I've reached The Hotness gold but lose it because I don't have friends :d
p.p.s. I do have friends but they don't like the game :(

Zeelot

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved