Vainglory Forums

New Character: Ardan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ATLAS35 » January 30, 2015 7:57pm | Report
Ive played Him only a couple times and this is what ive gotten from him so far:

1.) Definatley a support/attacker, his vanguard ability is very useful, his perk isnt all that great, not very noticeable but its there. His blood for blood can be very effective if you got the right upgrades.

2.) Upgrades, id recommend not getting any battery seince he has vengeance, not energy. Id work on attack speed and work twords aftershock, seince he builds this vengence and use his blood for blood skill.

3.) His vanguard can be used like takas kaku, use it on yourself and your speed gets boosted and just turn and run. Most importantley, saving allies, come across an ally in a 1-2, jump in with vanguard and you can really turn that situation into your favor. I also like to use it at base on an ally, their running into battle... Give them a little boost 😁

3.) His special Gauntlet move i havent been able to use much but the few times ive used it have been unsuccesful, it doesnt really stun that good and it has alot of hang time in mid air so not for something to jump head into a fight with (atleast from what i have learned). But theres potential.

So after a few matches that is what ive learned so far, if anyone else has things to add about him feel free to reply. Ill make a guide for him once i learn more.
IGN: CaptRedBeard
Skill tier: Got Swagger
Main: Gwen, Idris, Lance
Level: 26
Server: NA

ATLAS35
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jarwill » January 31, 2015 12:28am | Report
I haven't seen anyone impress me with him yet. Ill still take a good Catherine over him for sure. Maybe once people figure him out, but right now... It seems you need to have an entire team that is truly a well oiled machine to get anything out of Ardan.
Main: Glaive, Catherine
Sometimes: Petal, Adagio
Karma Level: 20
-Currently hating solo queue-

Jarwill
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hawaiin » February 1, 2015 6:29pm | Report
Ive seen so many ardan game play fail that its scares me everytime im group with one haha. But its amazing that some are actually beast playing it since its so new.

BTW i find that people dont realize that arden is a tank so playing him when there is already a catherine in the group is stupid. TOO much pressure on the only dps on the group.

Hawaiin
Quote | PM | +Rep by Goggle » February 2, 2015 7:38am | Report
I've been practicing with Ardan and I have to say it requires the right tactic and the right team for him to be a valuable teammate. His Gauntlet attack is extremely valuable with the right team, keeping the enemy within a close range for those long range enemies and preventing an enemy from running away. I've killed several with that special... Just sayin.

Goggle

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved