Vainglory Forums

NEW GUILD [AUTUMN SEASON 2017] LOOKING FOR COMPETITIVE ACTIVE PLAYERS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by oMythh » September 4, 2017 6:56am | Report
Hey guys!
I've started a new guild especially for autumn season, well this seasons nearly over and I want to find some competitive people for next season. My reason for this because I already have a team in which i play with but not often. I would rather stay with my friends int he team but want a variety of people in a guild. The guild currently has 5 players with an average of THE HOTNESS(7) SILVER. I am in Rank 7 Bronze at the moment. I have been in rank 8 for a couple of seasons but this season has been my worst by far. All im looking for is some active competitive players who can help each other gain guild points as well as rank!

If interested my IGN is: Mythh
Fell free to add me and join. Dont let the number of people put you off, these are active players always ready for a match if notified.

Adios <3

oMythh
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheAlex1011 » September 4, 2017 8:49am | Report
Hi!I play vainglory for over 2 years,but I stopped played in December 2016.I have currently a new account due to the loss of my main one.I strongly believe in team coordenation and team work,so I am looking for a guild.
As I said,due to my new account,I have only 4 Heroes,and still can't play Ranked.I play every day for 1:30H.Can u dm me ?
Tnks

TheAlex1011
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » September 5, 2017 4:13am | Report
Which server? You failed to mention the most important thing lol.
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved