Vainglory Forums

New guild for the Summer Season!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PelvicWrestling » May 31, 2016 8:50pm | Report
Hello there everyone my name is InPhinncible and to kick off the summer season I will be making a guild of my own, the name is still in the works, but this guild will be open to all experienced or unexperienced players. I would like this guild to have some pretty active members, and if you miss a couple days it's completely fine. My goal for this guild in the summer season isn't about the guild level, it's about making everyone in the guild a good player so that we can tackle the next season with ease. Please drop your ign below or shoot me a message for more details.

Good luck out on the fold!

~InPhinncible

PelvicWrestling
Quote | PM | +Rep by Will3214 » June 2, 2016 2:45pm | Report
Hi, I would be interested in joining your guild. My IGN is Will3214. I try to play a couple of matches every day, but I am only tier 1 gold as I am just getting back into the game, and I am on NA.

Will3214
Quote | PM | +Rep by M4GICxM4TEO » June 2, 2016 4:24pm | Report
Hey I'm also interested in joining the guild, it must be active because I am trying to climb the ranks for future seasons. One question I have is, are you going to start ranking this season or next season? My IGN is M4GICxM4TEO, using the NA server.

M4GICxM4TEO
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rippcity » June 2, 2016 9:25pm | Report
I'm definitely interested in joining. Ign is Rippcity. I'm pretty new to the community but I've played a ton and would like to start getting a bit more competative. I'm pretty active although I work 9-5 and sneak some games in during work but they are usually random. Free any time after and most weekends. On NA as well.

Rippcity
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by polyphonic » June 19, 2016 12:37am | Report
Def down- I'm fairly new to ranked, only silver Getting There, but I think I'm getting a knack for the mechanics of competitive play, I'd love to play with people with the intention of getting better. I generally play a few battle royales and a ranked or two a day, I have a pretty flexible schedule this summer too. NA based, ign: audioStalker

polyphonic
Quote | PM | +Rep by JayStaxx_ » June 19, 2016 8:44pm | Report
I definitely wanna join lol im pretty new to the game so Im not so great atm, but i am familiar with MOBAS so ik what im doing most of the time XD Lol My IGN is JayStaxx, and im hoping from joining this guild ill learn more about this game

JayStaxx_

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved