Vainglory Forums

New Guild- [t.H.x.T] 24/7

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ThatSc3neGuy » January 5, 2016 12:43am | Report
[t.H.x.T.] {NA}
---Th[os]e Hasty&Tame

(Official Name ^^^ Name in Game is Hasty and Tame, because 16 char limit & "&" isn't ASCII apparently)

Reason for that above?

Well, the name is Those Hasty And Tame. The reason I have Th[os]e is that when in the guild, you'd be known as; "The Hasty and Tame [Insert Name Here]."
(It WAS going to be THAT or THaT or TH&T, but only ASCII Chars are allowed, and even some ASCII chars are apparently not ASCII. Someone already has THAT, tHaT, HaT, etc. So, tHxT has to be it, the x is for and, like combined. So, not all that bad of a tag.)

Anyways, the MAIN goal of this Guild is to find fairly skilled players, that play OFTEN.
I'm hoping to get it to where you can jump in anytime around noon or even 2am and have clan members to plan with. I'd like to get the clan up in high levels, and be a part of the competitive scene in the somewhat near future.

So, why the name?
Well, Since I'm trying to have it a 24/7 clan, leveling would be kinda quick if we stay true to the clan and not leave at payout or just stick in for payout and not contribute much.
So, that explains the Hasty part somewhat.

Now, the Tame half.
Well, I'm going to aim to having our own site or private place to talk, discuss builds & strategies, and so on. So, trying to tame our skills as a whole to better communicate and get higher in the system.

One thing that I'd like to do is have our names changed at some point to describe yourself in a word or your play-style in a word.

So, my name for instance, ThatSc3neGuy.
That, is obvious.

Sc3ne, I'm amazing numbers, so the 3 instead of e. I like to cause a scene in games I play with a different play-style that is successful, causing anger and frustration in my opponents and admiration in my teammates. You can kinda relate it to my physical looks, but that isn't why I picked it.

Guy, this is something we will have, after the adjective that you chose, either Guy/Girl/Tran, corresponding with yourself. (This will help to distinguish each other a bit better if we use Team-Speak, Curse, Skype, or something along the lines. Also, if you're caught harassing a member because of gender, you will be kicked. We don't want that to be a representation of who we are.

In other games, I have been xBr4v3x or x_xBr4v3x_x for my Brave play-style of careful rushing in fps's and moba's. I am very quick on pc & console (usually have sensitivity/dpi up as high as I can go, and very fast with keystrokes.

I am on very often, mostly late at night (have a large family, so can only squeeze in like 2-3 games here and there throughout the day). I do usually go for 5-15 games when I have free time, as I don't need much rest to function and have gotten a lot more free time lately.

My Mains- Celeste, Krul, Koshka. (In that order, I can play a few others well, but I prefer to play those.)

If you're interested-
Leave a reply with how often you play, your ELO ranking currently (MUST be Tier 3 and up, soonish, I will require either a very impressing performance or tier 4/5 and up to be in.) and your Mains.

The more often you play and better rank you are, the higher chance you have of staying in longer. For a short while, as long as you're on oftentimes, and have a decent ranking, you will be accepted.

(Sorry for this not being that clean in appearance or organization, wrote this at 3-4am haha)

ThatSc3neGuy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved