Vainglory Forums

New NA casually competitive guild CloseRangeUltim8

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by kriegs13 » August 24, 2016 7:04am | Report
Whats up party peoples?!?! Some discord friends and I recently left our guilds and started this new one up. So far there only seven of us but we are all relatively solid players. We focus on fun and increasing our skills with lesser used heroes. We do also plan to tighten up our organization and make some moves competitively once we get a few more members on board. So far we are all daily/every other day players and have had some really fun group battles. Our only requirements are Discord (for organization and fun s**t talking) and solid play. By solid play, I don't mean you have to be any particular tier or skill level, but just make a consistent effort to improve and don't be a quitter/bad sport. We're all in it to melt....Oh and we have a water boy!

Anyone interested msg me here or in game: kriegs13
IGN: kriegs13
Guild: CloseRangeUltim8

"Seriously though, no one can handle Ringo's ultimate at close range"

kriegs13
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mattyb7 » August 25, 2016 11:23am | Report
The guild I'm in now is pretty inactive. I'd love to join an active one! Mattyb7

Mattyb7
Quote | PM | +Rep by kriegs13 » August 25, 2016 4:27pm | Report
Mattyb7 wrote:

The guild I'm in now is pretty inactive. I'd love to join an active one! Mattyb7

Cool...I'm not in game at the moment but I will shoot you a friend invite when I'm on. We're up to 12 members now and been having some great games if anyone is interested in checking us out

kriegs13
Quote | PM | +Rep by astonedcaveman » August 25, 2016 9:33pm | Report
I would b interested im a pretty active person shoot me an ingame invite or friend request StonedCaveMan

astonedcaveman
Quote | PM | +Rep by kriegs13 » August 26, 2016 7:06am | Report
kriegs13 wrote:

Cool...I'm not in game at the moment but I will shoot you a friend invite when I'm on. We're up to 12 members now and been having some great games if anyone is interested in checking us out

Matty, are you in NA? Says no tag exists.

Caveman, I'll see you in game

Still open for some new players to join us! Only 13 members so far but all active and all at least decent at the game

kriegs13
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mattyb7 » August 26, 2016 9:08am | Report
I am, I'm on the east coast. I'll send you an invite instead! Thanks!

Mattyb7
Quote | PM | +Rep by kriegs13 » August 26, 2016 10:16am | Report
Mattyb7 wrote:

I am, I'm on the east coast. I'll send you an invite instead! Thanks!

Gotcha! I'm east coast as well. I saw your add and will confirm it when I'm off work then we can get you in to discord and the guild etc. Cheers.

kriegs13
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mardek » August 27, 2016 8:12am | Report
Im interested. IGN is Mardek. HMU.
What is this lol

Mardek
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved