Vainglory Forums

New NA Guild Clockwork Orange [CLNG]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Amnzero » January 3, 2016 10:38am | Report
Tired of the ELO hell? Fed up with the solo hole?

I have just started a guild. We are seeking new and veteran players alike. I got tired of being kicked from other peoples guilds for no reason other than the greed of the guild creator, so I decided to create my own. At this time there is no activity requirement, but as we reach the capacity of our membership we will likely adopt a tiered activity requirement system with the highest contributors having more leeway, and the lowest level contributors having the strictest requirements.

Versatility is a plus, since team composition for guild matches can vary so much.

We are currently level 4 but I am hoping to get to the next reward tier before the season ends. Additionally, I have a team created, which I will be having tryouts available for guild members only once the guild is settled.

Head over to http://clng.shivtr.com/ and apply today.

Amnzero
Quote | PM | +Rep by Amnzero » January 13, 2016 4:21pm | Report
It's been 10 days, and the winter season is starting! We are still looking for players to join the guild, so please take the time to fill out the application on Clng.shiver.com if you would like to join the team.

Amnzero
Quote | PM | +Rep by CityofTree » January 13, 2016 11:58pm | Report
i may be interested, ign is Ziop. i mostly play support (catherine mainly)

CityofTree
Quote | PM | +Rep by ArmoredC12 » January 18, 2016 8:20pm | Report
Ign ArmoredChris12

ArmoredC12
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shundo » January 19, 2016 9:11pm | Report
I'm very interested in joining this here guild. My IGN is Shundo

Shundo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved