Vainglory Forums

Old player looking for someone to climb the tiers with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheGuest01 » October 16, 2017 5:09pm | Report
Played Vainglory in the first year of launch, however forgot about the game. Now I’m looking to get back into it as well as have a good time.

TheGuest01
Quote | PM | +Rep by NikeSkillz » October 16, 2017 5:43pm | Report
Hey, I'd be interested in joining. I started after the first update back in the day.
IGN: NikeSkillz
Region: NA

NikeSkillz
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by pernica » October 17, 2017 4:22am | Report
TheGuest01 wrote:

Played Vainglory in the first year of launch, however forgot about the game. Now I’m looking to get back into it as well as have a good time.

Welcome back to the Halcyon Fold.
I assume you are playing in the NA Region, right?
The game changed a lot since the begginings. There are now 35 heroes to choose from.
A lot of items were added, some were removed, and others were balanced.

If you find yourself lost with the mechanics, take a look at this channel on YT.
It's not a guide channel, but this guy have a solid knowledge of the game mechanics, and he comments while playing.
He was part of the Gankstars team also (he's heading to another team), one of the top competitors on NA server.

pernica
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HonorSpren » October 19, 2017 3:05pm | Report
If you're still looking for a guild, Kn1ghtsRad1ent is recruiting active players. We're mostly t4-t5 looking for people to rank with.

HonorSpren
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » October 19, 2017 5:01pm | Report
Hey there, my guild (The13thLegion) is currently recruiting people. We are t4 mostly.... but that's partly because there's only 4 of us. We all are active almost daily but we seem to be online at slightly different times. We don't really care too much about skill and are just in this game for fun.
Are you looking for a guild of people to play with?
Then join The 13th Legion!
We are a NA guild that recently went through and purged our guild of inactives, so we are looking for new recruits!

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement
We only ask that you be active at least once every 14 days and to be respectful of your fellow guild members.

To join, send me a PM on VG fire with your IGN, and I'll send you an invite in game.

Join The 13th Legion, WE HAVE COOKIES.

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved