Vainglory Forums

Poa Jungler/Laner (NA) Looking to Create Or Join a Serious/Competitive Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cronus » November 10, 2016 10:28am | Report
North American Poa jungler/laner (can main one or the other). Looking to create or join a serious and competitive team that has players willing to practice almost everday,and willing to put in long hours on some days (mainly weekends. Must be able to voice chat for better team play and bonding, and have discord for team communication/Voice chat. Looking for NA players willing to sit down with their team and discuss draft strats and such, and enter into tournaments and scrimmages when schedules allow it. Also looking for players that are T8Gold+ (may make exceptions). About me.. Im 16 and still im school and live in Ohio. I can usually play after school (3:00pm est) for a couple hours, and usually several hours on weekends. Ign-CronusTheTitan Contact me either by replying here, or by discord- Cronus#1348 Thanks.

Cronus

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved