Vainglory Forums

"The Hotness" player looking to join

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TAMUben » March 3, 2015 10:35pm | Report
I am a very active player. I live in Texas and play most often in the evenings (~7pm CST). I am currently in "The Hotness" skill tier and have 300 wins (all from public matches). I'm super competitive and I am looking for some folks who are too. My best character is Krul, followed by Petal, Ringo and Catherine (in that order). I'm working on getting better at counter-builds and tactics to overcome a less experienced teammate or bad team composition (public matches). My VG username is TAMUben and you can find me on Twitter @benbrendel .

I look forward to hearing from you guy sand girls and hope to start dominating with y'all.

THANKS!!!
-Ben
Aggie in Austin. Certifiable golf addict.
Texas A&M Aggies | San Antonio Spurs | St. Louis Cardinals | West Ham United

TAMUben
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valfreyja » March 21, 2015 2:26pm | Report
Hello. I'm from a guild called Easy Conpany. Add me in game for details. We'd love to make you an addition to our team.
Dammit, Taka...

Valfreyja

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved