Vainglory Forums

Recruiting active player for newly created guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by yasuo077 » March 19, 2020 2:33pm | Report
NA, I am an active player that has played way back since 2016, no rank requirements, I would be setting things up soon if you interest in joining, please leave a reply here and I will invite you to the guild, I will be constantly checking for any replies.

yasuo077
Quote | PM | +Rep by KALLIANSUCKS » March 23, 2020 2:56pm | Report
Iam still new in this game and i just need friends for party soo i can open rank mode. My Nickname:KALLIANSUCKS
iam not sure i can be active player as long as i have internet i will play the game thx XD

KALLIANSUCKS
Quote | PM | +Rep by AznDeathLord » March 26, 2020 10:59pm | Report
Just got back into VG tier 4 for rank 3v3. Looking for people to play with all these people are not that good. Use to play league I see you did to. AznDeathLord is my ign

AznDeathLord
Quote | PM | +Rep by yasuo077 » March 29, 2020 5:03pm | Report
I am a previous T10 gold player, creating a new guild if you are interested to join, leave a reply back, I would be checking it daily, thanks for viewing.

yasuo077
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsYoDaddy2017 » March 29, 2020 5:24pm | Report
i need people to play with and a guild. my ign is ItsYoDaddy2017

ItsYoDaddy2017
Quote | PM | +Rep by InfinityRift7 » March 30, 2020 5:05am | Report
I am currently in NA on a smurf account and am a veteran player myself. However I cannot guarantee that I would be active all the time and there is a possibility that I might have to move to other parts of the world later on. However, if you need people to help out with the upstart of the guild I'm more than happy to help. My NA smurf IGN is InfinityRift; the account is currently of the GSW caliber. I've also got my main account which is stuck in EU at the moment; as soon as that is solved I can help out in higher-tier ranked games as well.

InfinityRift7
Quote | PM | +Rep by GloryOfSatan » March 30, 2020 9:43pm | Report
I used to play somewhat heavily back when they were initially touting the concept of 5v5, in standard and ranked. Since returning I've found myself absolutely digging a lot of the new features and whatnot! Active regularly (daily, typically) and would love to be part of an actually active guild, where I can work alongside others towards a shared goal! You can find me in-game at GloryOvSatan

GloryOfSatan
Quote | PM | +Rep by miapr » August 26, 2020 2:02am | Report
yasuo077 wrote:

NA, I am an active player that has played way back since 2016, no rank requirements, I would be setting things through Chat. if you interest in joining, please leave a reply here and I will invite you to the guild, I will be constantly checking for any replies.

Iam still new in this game and i just need friends for party soo i can open rank mode.

miapr

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved