Vainglory Forums

Recruiting For anXiety Clan (nX)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SykohKittenn » March 28, 2015 5:34pm | Report
Aye,

I'm SykoholicnX on VG,
My main account is SykohKitten and I'm a level 18 there, skill tier in high decentish.
My other partner is VelocitynX and both of us are tired of the ****py 3rd person we get when we try to game.

Due to those ****py players, we're stuck in the same skill tier or eventually go back down to the ****iest skill tier ever.

Velo is a level 20 and skill tier is pretty good his wins are 467.

My main characters are Koshka and Taka.
My average KD Ratio is usually 10+, but my best would be 21 kills and 1 death., my deaths are usually below my kills, never over unless I'm stuck with a ****py partner in jungle.

With Koshka, I'm usually in and out of jungle helping the laner out as much as possible.
She's my main hero out of all that I use.

Taka, I'm practicing, but my average KD would be 7+ kills and deaths usually depend. My best would be 14 kills and 0 deaths.

For velo,
His mains are Adagio, Ardan, Koshka, Skaarf, ringo, taka, and sometimes Catherine.
But his main hero would be adagio.

For adagio, his best KD would be 32 kills and 8deaths
Also he goes in and out of jungle but mostly in lane just to help out his other team mates.

Anyways we're looking for someone who is good at support, but any other position would be fine as long as you know how to cooperate as a team, whether it be a sacrafice or a killer, we just need someone who's capable of having a good game and not feed constantly.

To contact me, just message me.

Or if I don't answer contact velo,
Sleepwithsirens_21

SykohKittenn
Quote | PM | +Rep by Soggy » April 3, 2015 1:54pm | Report
Hey,

Iam looking for you and you for me!
i love to play Ardan..

Skill tier : 8
Wins: 495
Karma lvl : 20

let me know..
ingame name is Soggy

Soggy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Excite » April 3, 2015 2:31pm | Report
In game name is Excite, skill tier is pretty good gold (was in hotness but got knocked down)

Add me if you still need one

Excite
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zatheriah » April 5, 2015 3:33pm | Report
Name: Zatheriah
Skill Tier: Pretty Good,highest I've gotten is The Hotness
Characters: Ardan and Catherine, learning Glaive
Id love playing with the same guys on a consistent basis and building team strategies

Zatheriah

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved