Vainglory Forums

Recruiting for East Coast (USA) Guild. Evening and Weekend play

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yort_969 » February 5, 2016 5:43pm | Report
Hey guys!

Don't you just hate it when you join a guild and no one is ever online when you play?

Don't you just hate playing matches and NO ONE want to support?

Don't you just hate matches with people who over extend and just don't know how to play?

Well I have a solution for everyone in the East Coast time zone (US).

I have started a guild that will get everyone who joins to tier 4 or 5 and beyond.

I come into this with access to all heroes including Ozo and I can play with you whether you have just the free heroes or all of them.

My concept is this:

First, is to have all or most members in the same time zone so we can build the guild up quickly.

Second, is to list best practices especially with this new update where it makes absolutely no sense to invade an enemy jungle mid to late game because one of you is going to take major damage from jungle camps.

Third, is to operate as a team and play heroes that work good together and not just heroes you want to play for a game. Support is the key.

Fourth, is to just have fun!

If you are down please leave be a message and I will get out the invites.

I am no hurry to build this out and add people who just want to run around with Ringo and Taka letting your teammates die while you hit and run.

Rock on! Let's roll!

~Yort_969

Yort_969

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved