Vainglory Forums

Recruiting for the team NightHawks (North America)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LokiOakenshield » February 13, 2016 3:27pm | Report
There's a spot open for my team "NightHawks", and we're looking mostly for a dedicated Roam player, though there will be occasional rotation in roles and stuff. It's a pretty new team so we're not the highest tier at the moment. Most of our team are around tier 5 and 6, and our goal is to get ourselves and our team into the higher tiers (SA and Vainglorious) and possibly compete in tournaments.

If anyone is interested just mention your IGN below or PM me and we'll play a few matches with the team for a sort of tryouts. At the moment there is only one spot open, but since we're a new team the roster may move around a little. I'm also recruiting around in Solo Queue so I do not know how long the spot will be open.
Life's tough, deal with it

LokiOakenshield
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved