Vainglory Forums

[SEA] Guild Recruiting! JOIN NOW!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by darks3raph » February 25, 2016 12:33am | Report
Hey guys, tired of soloqueue? Absoltely disgusted with people who just troll or feed? Want to play with some people who are alright at vainglory and are looking to continue to improve??

FEAR NOT! YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!

Join the "SG POTATO LEGEND" guild right now!! We are a growing guild and are relatively active so join now to play with us!! Let's join forces to raise the level of the guild and grow individually as well=) I'm darks3raph, the captain of the guild and am currently in "the hotness" skill tier 7=). We are situated in Singapore in South East Asia(SEA). Take note, we will most probably play casual matches first to familiarise ourselves with each other=)

For communications we also have a Whatsapp group for the guild!

If you are interested, do leave a message down below, pm me on vaingloryfire, or add me on vainglory. Looking to recruit people who are FRIENDLY, QUITE SKILLFUL(optional, can be not bad at the game) and ACTIVE. Let's become legends together!

my IGN: darks3raph
Skill tier: The Hotness
ROLES: Mainly roam and jungle=)

darks3raph
Quote | PM | +Rep by dapowerpig » February 25, 2016 1:35am | Report
hi~ oso from sg! may i know more about wats the requirements, do you guys skype when playing? any team?

ign:dapowerpig

pretty interested in join some sg guild beside those super huge guild like sg/my

dapowerpig
Quote | PM | +Rep by darks3raph » February 25, 2016 1:50am | Report
Hey man, thanks for showing interest. Hmm currently have not established some form of voice communication in-game so we usually play casual matches first to familiarise. I have a team as well but it's not really that competitive, just for fun kind of team ahaha. For requirements... just try to be active if u can(if gonna be inactive for a few days tell me or smth), must be patient cuz this guild is still growing and not alot of members=(, and yea for your skill level... i dont really care about the skill tier actually cuz some people dont play rank but are really good=)

darks3raph

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved