Vainglory Forums

[SEA] Looking for mates to rank up

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by quadryno » August 18, 2017 6:56pm | Report
IGN is quadryno
Currently in Tier 5 silver (I can't stand the toxicity and instalockers who can't do their job at all)
My main role is Jungle. I'm extremely mediocre with support.
Most played heroes would be either Blackfeather or Alpha. But I can play any other heroes well in the jungle. I just simply prefer them for their fun.
I already have a Guild and a Team which always uses Discord if we're playing from afar. Guild and Team are pretty empty so you could give it a join.

quadryno
Quote | PM | +Rep by The_Royal_Dreamer » September 16, 2017 7:51pm | Report
Hi, I've been looking for an active guild/team/pretty much anyone to play with so if you're still looking for someone then I'd be happy to join you.
I'm WF bronze at the moment as I've been inactive for a while after getting sick of solo queueing all the time. When I was active, I was GS silver (T5).
I can play any position but do best in the lane with Celeste or I can roam with pretty much any of the captains apart from Lance and Grace (only because I haven't purchased them yet).
My IGN is Sabriel if you're interested.

The_Royal_Dreamer
Quote | PM | +Rep by gpdslayer92 » September 27, 2017 9:56pm | Report
Death Apocalypse
RECRUITING PLAYERS IN INDIA

Death Apocalypse is a new guild region Southeast Asia.
We are planning arrange practise tournaments each week .
24*7 support available
Whats app group
Unique and innovative builds discussions.
very active discord server
REQUIREMENTS
NO SKILL TIER REQUIRED.

HOW TO APPLY
Join us
IGN- godslayer92
IGN2- fuzitron

OR YOU CAN CONTACT ME :
+91-9992920315 (WHATS APP)
ANY Suggestion or idea is appreci

gpdslayer92

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved