Vainglory Forums

SEA Player T7 (5v5) looking for competitive team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by kielras » April 14, 2018 3:46am | Report
IGN : Kielras (SEA Server)
Hero Preference : bf,gwen,glaive,alpha,varya,reim,cath but not limited to other heroes
currently at tier 7 (5v5) (hotness) bronze tired of keep getting trolls and afk-ers as my teammate while soloQ so i need a team that is active and competitive so we can push ranks together

thankyou and see you on the sovereign's rise people

kielras
Quote | PM | +Rep by RichieXP » April 15, 2018 6:01am | Report
hi dude....im rank 6 bronze in IST..i need a party too....am best with Krul,Celeste,Reza,Vox,Tony,Ringo,Skaarf,Taka,Koushka....and am average with all other heroes i own....btw i am known for diving...aaand i prefer non squishies...SEE YOU ON THE RISE.

RichieXP
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elias » April 20, 2018 4:36am | Report
Heyy
IGN:TanmayH
I am 6 silver
I play captain nd melee heroes very well
Dont judge me by my current rank
Waiting for ur req!!!!

Elias
Quote | PM | +Rep by Circleofhope » April 24, 2018 2:28pm | Report
IGN circleofhope
Tier 7
If this is a serious guild with talented players. Only then I would like to join I am already dealing with alot of funny players. I need good players and good guild dat actually reply when texted and plays with deductive and analytical thinking. Let me know !

Circleofhope
Quote | PM | +Rep by NL2513 » April 27, 2018 6:59am | Report
IGN Nithvin

Tier 6 silver

fellow mate who is tired of SEA soloQ hmu

NL2513

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved