Vainglory Forums

Searching a Guild or Team !

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ITzxRazZo » October 27, 2019 11:55am | Report
Hey Guys my name is Lark im 22 and im searching for a Professional or Competetiv Team. Its not a must but i want to play with high Tier people to develop my skills and learn something new. I play vainglory for 5 Years and played during the Beta. I was in a Tier 10 only guild back then with my Friends Second account and we were really good in 3vs3. I started to play again after 1 Year and now i have a Goal: Tier 10 in 5vs5. So if u think u are good Enough and u got a nice and active Guild with people over 18+ than invite me and we can play Together! I want to become a Esport Player in this Game and with much luck and Training we can do it together ❤️ My highest Rank in 5vs5 was Tier 9 Silver only SoloQ were it came out new 1 Year ago and Tier 10 Silver in 3vs3.

My IGN is : iTzxRaZzor

ITzxRazZo
Quote | PM | +Rep by iDeeKoiii » October 28, 2019 6:12am | Report
ayo hmu on twitter @deekoiii and ill hook ya up with our guild. Most of me and my roomates were all tier 9-10 last year, we are all dumb tho and after not playing for a hot minute we forgot our log-ins so we just waiting on 1-2 more ppl to get all the champions they need and then we will be grinding out the 5v5 ranked!

iDeeKoiii
Quote | PM | +Rep by ITzxRazZo » October 29, 2019 12:31am | Report
Yeah ok will write u mate u playing in Eu?

ITzxRazZo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved