Vainglory Forums

sick & tired of being abandoned need committed team mates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by igfx82 » April 4, 2015 1:04pm | Report
Ok so I'll cut to the chase, if you are sick of being dumped within the first 5 minutes of a game & would like to play a match to the end then send me your IGN. Looking for EU players, I play every evening & are currently playing as Vox but can play any other player on my other account if needed. My IGN is igfx.

igfx82
Quote | PM | +Rep by Arrow10 » April 4, 2015 1:41pm | Report
Hii igfx
I'm fed up with that too, so let's play together
My IGN is Arrow10 like here!
i'm good with Krul, Joule, Saw, Ringo & Celeste

Arrow10
Quote | PM | +Rep by igfx82 » April 5, 2015 2:28am | Report
I've sent you a friend request. Just to add, if people are reading this post & thinking Oh look another player moaning about the public queueing system again I'm not!! I don't mind the way the system works I just can't stand people that join a game get killed a couple of times & then leave. Hey getting killed is all part of the game & just because your getting yanked all the time doesn't mean that after that 15 minute mark the team can't turn the game on its head. So if any one else fills the same way reply & play.

igfx82
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zatheriah » April 5, 2015 3:37pm | Report
Added. If you ever need an Ardan, I'm here.

Zatheriah

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved