Vainglory Forums

SKIES GUILD RECRUITING!!! (NA)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DYNAMIICON » December 7, 2016 12:03pm | Report
Skies is a competitive guild where active members is a must! I am the leader of Skies and I'd love for some more members to have fun and grow together with us! My name is DYNAMIICON and we are accepting credible threat and higher! Our guild average rank is credible threat and our guild level is 44 in our first season so were looking to move up! Add me in game and if your credible threat and higher then if we have the space then the doors are open! As well as if you play well you may have a chance of making it on the team Cloudy!together were CLOUDY SKIES! We have guild tournaments on the weekend to have fun and to see if the taken in the guild!!!See you on the fold!

DYNAMIICON
Quote | PM | +Rep by glitchman3106 » December 11, 2016 8:58am | Report
DYNAMIICON my account name is glitchman3106 please add me and I will add you and I would love to join this competitive guild,i used to be a very good player back when vainglory just tarted and now I'm kinda good,would love to join something with tournaments and stuff,it seems like a really fun guild,message me on discord or on skype name is glitchycraft123 or juan cena would love for you to add me :)

Sincerely Glitch

glitchman3106

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved