Vainglory Forums

So Sick of Solo Play

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Whyu1nunno » May 18, 2015 9:57pm | Report
Please help guys....

As i have tried to learn Saw, i've accepted some bad partners. But now that i'm pretty decent, this is getting out of control.... i need help man.

This kind of play in Solo has taken me from Simply Amazing to DECENT-ISH. You wouldn't believe how many game's i've lost because of stuff like this. I'm Whyu1nunno, the saw below. Look at this nonsense:

I'm looking for partners. I don't care what tier you're in. I just want to get back to simply Amazing, preferably with CP Shank Saw. But i actually main Krul so either one is fine. i just want to get some good players on my side cause this is absolutely ridiculous.

Add me, "Whyu1nunno" if you can help.

Thanks guys

Whyu1nunno
Quote | PM | +Rep by YourNameHere » May 19, 2015 12:27am | Report
What server are you in? I think I've played with you before. IGN is YourNameHere im decent-ish skill tier.

YourNameHere
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blest » May 19, 2015 7:16am | Report
I totally agree with you these games trying to give people a 50 50 win ratio is stupid. Why they cant team player equally between the 2 teams and make it more even both sides i dont know. I find that if I don't pull all the work my team just gets white washed and since last night had teams well overstacked againest me and team not able get more then 1 kill barely

Blest
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Whyu1nunno » May 19, 2015 6:11pm | Report
man if i see one more arden or celeste doing a weapon build i'm gonna snap.

and what's up with people playing Cath/Arden/joule and not focusing on tanking? why would you pick them if you're not gonna tank for saw? lmfao this is straight comedy. its like i'm out here by myself lolol so what i got to do a tank/support build with saw? lmfao come on guys

Whyu1nunno
Quote | PM | +Rep by XxHelmkillerxX » May 22, 2015 11:45am | Report
I use Koshka add me IGN: Helmkiller

XxHelmkillerxX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Whyu1nunno » May 24, 2015 9:50am | Report
And for todays episode we have a Petal that, during all major team fights decided that instead of fighting it would be better to take the minion mines and/or just in general run to/stick to the jungle or as far away from the team fight as possible. subsequently when taking the mine or gold, after killing us they would chase petal down for the free Ace. yay. Ah Sunday Funday lol

I have had a few guys join me and its been great but still looking for more. Still rolling that dice in solo for most matches though lol

Whyu1nunno
Quote | PM | +Rep by PresidentCamacho » May 24, 2015 9:58am | Report
Added you. Gonna be on all day and tomorrow. Hit me up.

PresidentCamacho
Quote | PM | +Rep by CURZE » May 31, 2015 7:57am | Report
I added you as well. Getting sick of the same stuff your running into as well.
Wins - 460 Karma - 20
Main Heroes - Ringo, Vox, Ardan, Catherine
Pretty Good - Koshka, Taka, Saw, Petal
Learning - Krul
Region - NA
In game name - CURZE

CURZE
Quote | PM | +Rep by FkNX » May 31, 2015 9:43am | Report
I'll add you FKNX

FkNX

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved