Vainglory Forums

Starting Clan for "Decent-ish" players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phreex » February 28, 2015 10:59pm | Report
Hello, my name is Phreex. I have 87 wins and am in the "Decent-ish" skill tier. Looking for other plays around same skill tier. I play Taka Crystal build. I am open to any classes joining, just please know your role and how to execute it. And Map pings are ALWAYS responded to, so ping wisely. New recruits are on a probationary period for the first 5 matches. Let's have some fun fellas!

Clan name is: La Cosa Nostra

My in-game name is Phreex.

P.S. I run on North America server

Phreex
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by XmedevilX » March 1, 2015 5:37pm | Report
im looking for a clan to join or try out for. skill tier is decent-ish: Karma lvl:17. wins:142. i can play both lane and jungle. best players are koshka:tank or wp and Glaive:wp. i prefer to jungle and for the most part can 1v2 there. im pretty comfortable to saw:cp. voice chat via skype and am available to play 24 hrs any day. ig: XmedevilX

XmedevilX
Quote | PM | +Rep by grifdog95y » March 3, 2015 1:01pm | Report
Hey, my ign is grifdog95y, I can chat via Skype. My skill tier is decent-ish with a karma level of 16 and about 170 wins. I am in the central time zone and can play anywhere between 2:30 and 10:30 PM

grifdog95y
Quote | PM | +Rep by BioHazardZ » March 11, 2015 3:49am | Report
My name is Bio Hazard I am Decent-ish and have almost 350+ wins. I am only DEcent-ish as sometimes I need to do chores. I play 4.00-6.00. Hope to play w/ ya. I can use any hero well.

BioHazardZ
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 11, 2015 6:34am | Report
i can play any time on the weekends and any time at night on weekdays my ign is shown below and you can contact me through basically anything
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheTangent » April 20, 2015 5:37pm | Report
I can climb ladder rather easily when matched with committed players, as I once reached Simply Amazing but dropped all the way to Pretty Good and Decent-ish because of AFKers.
IGN: tangentofhalfpi
Skill Tier: Bouncing between Not Bad (Gold) and Decent-ish (Silver) from knuckleheads and AFKs
Karma Level: 10
Wins: 85
Main (Jungle): WP Taka or Tank/Proc Cath
Main (Lane): WP Petal
Alt Lane: Skaarf or Adagio
Alt Jungle: Krul
Currently Practicing: Koshka

TheTangent
Quote | PM | +Rep by Amarant » September 1, 2015 5:38am | Report
I am in Decent-ish skill tier, my IGN is Amarant. Level 20, Karma Level 20, with 219 wins. I main WP Glaive, CP or WP Ringo, support Adagio, and Support Ardan. I am happy to play any of these roles, and I can use almost every character of needed.

Amarant

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved