Vainglory Forums

Strong Team player needs good team to climb rank in Australia

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mephiston » August 23, 2015 5:10pm | Report
Player name: MEPHISTON

I'm a really good team player with a lot of variety in my Hero's. I am really sick of being let down by bad players and weak teammates. I have over 230 wins but am struggling to rank up because of bad team mates that either AFK or don't understand how to play good team game.

I am looking for other players who are skilled at the game and wish to level up their rankings. I play at least one session per day and sometimes two. I am in Australia but love players from anywhere on the South East Asia server.

Vainglory is such a fun game and I love it, but is very frustrating when paired with bad players.

I can play very strong Taka or Krul in the jungle, and Ringo in the lane. I also play a great supporting lane Adagio for a strong front line hero.

Let's create a super strong champion team together!

Add me: MEPHISTON

Mephiston

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved