Vainglory Forums

Stuck in Hotness and have skype? We need a Laner

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pricklygoo » August 19, 2015 3:26pm | Report
Hello, ADD ME IGN: Pricklygoo

If you are stuck in Hotness and need help progressing into SA I may have a solution for you.

My friend and I are solid junglers but could use a solid laner who doesn't over extend and rotates down when a fight is occurring near the gold mine. We realize scout traps are a necessity so don't fear about not having vision throughout the map. LET ME EMPHASIZE....WE WON'T TAKE YOUR FARM!!!!

We use Skype during matches for in game chat to coordinate team fights as well as ganks.

If you're interested in joining us we play around 8:30PM Pacific Time in the NA Server

Please reply with your:
IGN:
Skype user name:
Skill Tier and either bronze/silver/gold:
Main Laner:
TOTAL Wins:

Thank you for reading and hope to see you in the fold!

Cheers,

Pricklygoo

Pricklygoo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aces » August 25, 2015 3:05pm | Report
hello mate,

IGN: kmoneey

Skype user name: kalum.boros

skill tier: 7/ bronze

i play every position and i am fairly well with them all, i main lane with ringo, sometimes play petal, currently saving for vox. my total wins so far are 176 i believe and counting. as i play very smart and scout trap to my advantage.

Aces
Quote | PM | +Rep by darylgan96 » September 15, 2015 7:51pm | Report
Hello there guys! This sounds awesome. Been looking for a reliable jungle pair too.

IGN:DarylGan96
Skype user name:darylishawesome (dont judge this username was created a LONG time ago)
Skill Tier and either bronze/silver/gold: Skill Tier 7, The Hotness Silver
Main Laner: Celeste or Vox
TOTAL Wins:732

darylgan96

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved