Vainglory Forums

Team and Guild WEED GODZ/WEED GODZZ are now accepting VERY active players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALPHAMZ » January 19, 2016 5:08pm | Report
Hey there we are looking for people that play often and want to be in an active guild pushing for ICE and PRO ranks.Also we are a team in order to join team you must join guild then we will see about being able to join team.If intrested leave IGN and what role and build you mainly use (top 3)
ALPHAMZ

ALPHAMZ
Quote | PM | +Rep by abnin » January 25, 2016 6:58am | Report
ALPHAMZ wrote:

Hey there we are looking for people that play often and want to be in an active guild pushing for ICE and PRO ranks.Also we are a team in order to join team you must join guild then we will see about being able to join team.If intrested leave IGN and what role and build you mainly use (top 3)
ALPHAMZ

Hey man is this NA server? if yes, i would like to join. Main is Arden, prefer to play with him but lane vox and jungle krul.

Thanks

abnin
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 25, 2016 7:04am | Report
Please post this on the recruitment forum, you will get more responses there also.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neurotic2o4 » January 26, 2016 5:41am | Report
My ign is Neuro2o4x, just add me and I'll join

Neurotic2o4
Quote | PM | +Rep by rockermj » January 26, 2016 7:55pm | Report
ign: rockermj

saw weapon - lane
vox crystal - lane or jungle
ringo weapon - lane

i can play other jungle or support characters, these are just my top picks
ign: rockermj
smurf ign: rockermj101

rockermj
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved