Vainglory Forums

Team DeDiCaTiOn going for level 100 next season..

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Quote | PM | +Rep by Team_DeDiCaTiOn » August 29, 2017 10:21pm | Report
Hello everyone. We are a dedicated group of people from all over the globe. We are a guild based on friendship, fun and we all communicate on discord.

https://discord.gg/735vgvg

Our leaders have came together and really wanted to try to get to level 100 next season. We kept track of guild fame and have just booted 22 people. Of course we had a full 50. The 28 players currently in the guild are leaders, Captains and those who can help. Contribute to reaching our goal of level 100.

We are looking for 22 people to join us before the start of next season. These 22 people are those we choose, not everyone will be able to join Team DeDiCaTiOn, however we do have a sister guild Team DoMiNaTi0n for those who cannot grind but still want to be part of "the squad".

Our requirements to join:
1) Must use discord, text AND voice.
2) Solo Q only in ranked, Must have guild boost if you constantly solo queue.
3) MUST play with other members more than Solo Queue, IF you are a solo queue ranker.

The only way to join is by reference OR by joining our discord server and talking to us on mic, we are always on..

Again, here is our link:

Our server is also a community. We welcome all members in the family of vainglory. We play games, do trivia and have real money giveaways. Talk to us in discord :) See you here!!

Team_DeDiCaTiOn
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by z00m99 » August 30, 2017 3:36pm | Report
this guild is very unforgiving and doesnt feel like a guild you could call people a second family as most leaders and captains only care about getting aas much loot and levels as they have rules that people that cant play as much as they normally do over a weekly time basis and dont play standard will be kicked rather fast very unprofessional group

z00m99
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Team_DeDiCaTiOn » August 31, 2017 8:55am | Report
@z00m99

We are trying to go for level 100 next season, we felt that you (and others) would not contribute to our goals. There is nothing wrong with being a casual player and playing when you have the free time, we have our sister guild Domination for people we like that cannot play as much due to school, work or family. I welcome you to join Domination and I promise, no hard feelings but we are legitimately going for 100 and after tracking fame we saw over 20 people that would not contribute to it.

Please join Domination, I welcome you there, we are a big family...Dedication and Domination are one.

Team_DeDiCaTiOn
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Asacoflemons » September 4, 2017 3:22pm | Report
The season is almost over. If you are still looking for a guild Dedi is open for more slots

Asacoflemons
Quote | PM | +Rep by Team_DeDiCaTiOn » September 5, 2017 1:05am | Report
There are still a few openings left for DeDi. Come have fun with us!

Team_DeDiCaTiOn
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Team_DeDiCaTiOn » September 5, 2017 1:40am | Report
We have a few slots left to start the new season. Join our discord to see what we are about.
Come have fun with us!
Guild Officer: RoBru - friend me to start a conversation about our guild!

Team_DeDiCaTiOn
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » September 5, 2017 4:50am | Report
Is Domination accepting members from SEA region? I'm T8 silver. I SoloQ in rank but I always try to party with people I know who are at the same skill-level as me, and during Casuals or Blitz or Battle Royale.
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved