Vainglory Forums

Team INDUSTRY Recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by pillbox » August 13, 2017 12:51pm | Report
Must play nights and some days. Discord Required. Usually around 9-12 central NA
Be able to play all positions, deep hero pools preferred. If youre boosted and know only how to play one or two heroes at poa+ we re not looking for you

We re shooting for anywhere from 2 to 4 hours of practice daily, + pracing on your own time

We want to be competitive and actively playing in tournaments once we reach t10 - t9 gold

You gotta be cool, this game is tilt inducing, duh. Lagging, poor choices and losing are no reason to be toxic or difficult. Everything must be discussed and addressed and we may even be wrong 75% of the time but, staying the path and keeping it cool is only going to help.

We are accepting SA silver to SA gold +. Team members as of now are poa bronze but only for lack of hours played. We will recruit hotness players given you are cool af. i mean cool af and have the drive to learn/execute.

pillbox
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aceoff » August 23, 2017 4:57am | Report
I was tier 8 gold. before reset noe im tier 7 gold. and may i know which region?

Aceoff

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved