Vainglory Forums

Team: Looking for a Petal and Adagio

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wenis » December 13, 2014 4:14pm | Report
My main hero is Taka and I'm looking for interested teammates. I'm a pretty high level and hate any AFK's.

IGN: Wenis

Looking for PETAL and ADAGIO

I like to focus on getting the middle mine immediately and defending it, sticking together in a group, and controlling the Kraken only when possible.

Wenis
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 13, 2014 5:21pm | Report
I can be the Petal!
So long as the Adagio and I are not both laning.
I play a tanky Petal, and usually have a strong build near the end if I get enough money. I can start either jungle or lane.
But I 100% prefer the lane over the jungle. I haven't AFK once, and if I do. I will for sure explain why on this forum, and it will never be for the heck of it, only if something important comes up. Later in the game after I'm level 10-12 and the lane is good, I like to stay in a group in the jungle for VS. against the opposing team, and keeping control of the crystal mines, or all going to the lane if they are trying to advance the lane. And I only go for the Kraken if there's an ace.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by bornelius » December 13, 2014 9:50pm | Report
Hey~! I can fill in for Adagio. I usually focus on lane with him-not much roaming unless allies need help or are pinging.
I like building him tanky and usually get team-based defense items, so if the team isn't working together then I'm just deadweight, haha. Try adding Rotaruc too, the dude's been a pleasureable Skaarf to play with. I usually don't go for kraken unless there's an ace (kraken stealing paranoia x/)
IGN~ bornelius (no caps)
Main: Taka, Koshka, Adagio
Score of 0-10482648/ I will cry if you make me play: Glaive, Catherine, SAW

I'm cool with the other heroes :p

bornelius

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved