Vainglory Forums

TEAM RECRUITING MOBA STRIKE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CarterCorps » March 22, 2016 8:24am | Report
Team MOBAStrike is a New Team for Vain Glory.

It looks to have players to work together with a great team synergy. Learning all roles and rising the ranks fast. Daily play is not required because obviously we all have a life outside of Vainglory. But daily play is much appreicated, lets make this team one to remember

The Time ZONE for this Team is EST

Team Captain: CarterCorps (Add and send message for test match for team entrance)
Frequency of Play: Everyday

I am looking for people who are serious about playing and possibling wanting to go into amatuer esports.

ADD CarterCorps and Send Me a Message and Lets go MOBAStrike

CarterCorps
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jacthripper » March 22, 2016 5:23pm | Report
Hello, my IGN is Jacthripper, I am EST, USA. I play daily, between 6:30-9:30.
I am very interested in joining an active team. I am sorely in need of a team to climb the ranks. I am Decent-ish/Not Bad Gold right now, and really want to go higher. I main Roam, playing everyone except Phinn (right now). I'm very much stuck with players in SoloQ who are consistently bad, which is a real drag on my rank.
If you'll consider me, send me a friend request in game, and I'd be happy to join the team.

Jacthripper

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved