Vainglory Forums

Team silver fang SlvF recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by diecer » May 8, 2016 1:50pm | Report
Looking for decent players to for our team we have 3 openings left and Rn are a amazing team if u want in we want u for team silver fang .
For details or questions comment below

diecer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Josh2203 » May 11, 2016 7:05am | Report
What are the skill tiers of the members? Also. what region are you in? Just curious.

Josh2203
Quote | PM | +Rep by diecer » May 11, 2016 8:09am | Report
north america region and we are start up but havnt lost many matches yet ive been very impressed so far we plan on trying to represent one day but we gatta reach perfectgion first wwe have a player that runs roam fortress support and tank and damage jungle alpha assassin, one that runs phinn roam tank and roam support ardan and tank ardan great he also can run krul well. another that runs ozo and a amazing tank phinn with the occassional vox. and i run crystal lane/roam/jungle adagio, damage taka jungle, and tank/support cathrine or fortress.

diecer
Quote | PM | +Rep by diecer » May 11, 2016 8:10am | Report
were all from tx so far north american region oviously.

diecer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Calibur4 » May 11, 2016 8:19am | Report
Hey add me I wa to try out
Ign: calibur4

Calibur4
Quote | PM | +Rep by yahwae » May 14, 2016 4:54pm | Report
Hey add me I want to rank with a team and win more matches im NA western time but play at all times
ign: ikillis

yahwae

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved