Vainglory Forums

TeamVanityNA recruiting!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by clutchplayer » February 29, 2016 7:36pm | Report
Team Vanity
Objective
We are happy to welcome any new members who are willing to put effort to help and expand the guild, and being active.
Requirements
· We’re recruiting casually and competitive players who are experienced to participate and acknowledge other players about this game.
· Must be tier 4 above and active at the same time.
· Surrendering is prohibited
· Must be non-toxic player, any reports of toxicity will look into give warnings.
· Must have discord for guild chat and voice chats. ( https://discord.gg/0r6KHr3hIgNtx9B6 )
· Willing to cooperate and can bring advice to other guildmembers

if you have any questions join the discord app and ask questions to @Ultimate_bear @heartfilia or @clutchplayer, at VG it would be better if you have a screenshot of your RECENT skill tier ready on discord @invitation bar, You can reply back here at forums. And remember look alive stay alive soldier!!

and yes you can add us on VG too
UltimateSexyBear
clutchplayer
heartfilia
Our gmail:[email protected]

Conclusion

Congratulations!! Your now part of Team Vannity now you can be the most awesome skillful member of our guild who will fight on Halcyon Fold
HOORAH!!

clutchplayer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » March 1, 2016 5:28am | Report
No surrendering? That's not smart
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sOmEbboDY » March 9, 2016 5:21am | Report
Cheese Ausar wrote:

No surrendering? That's not smart

If you surrender you don't get guild fame exp

sOmEbboDY
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » March 10, 2016 9:45pm | Report
so what your saying is.. if your getting your face pounded in, don't hit the surrender button just let them finish the inevitable and move on to the next game quickly?

mrapsinker
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Urnanny » March 20, 2016 12:45pm | Report
IGN: urnanny
Role: Roam
Main hero: arden, Ringo, glieve
Level:16
Time zone:GMT
Total wins: 61
Feel free to add me pretty active there, currently in a guild so message me when adding me and I'll leave my current one due to inactity

Urnanny

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved