Vainglory Forums

Test Group (NA)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » October 24, 2017 12:29pm | Report
A lot of times, whenever I hop into a casual match to test a build that could be seen as unorthodox, my team tends to get very salty, and they usually throw the game/under perform. Sometimes, this is even with more understandable builds, and my allies are just angry that I chose to jungle, and they didn't get to lock in jungle, which is a very juvenile approach. This is extremely problematic because testing is how I find the main data for my guides, and the one I'm currently working on requires a lot more testing than usual.

So, I propose that we assemble a group of 3-6 non-toxic, active players of any skill tier who are willing to play together in order to test builds. This, of course, doesn't have to be all the time, just when people feel like testing.

Before I continue, I just want to point out: the reason this isn't a guild or team is because I believe that it doesn't meet the criteria for either. A guild is a large group of players who tend to play more casually. A team is a competitive yet small group of players. This group is a test group too small to be a guild and not competitive enough to be a team.

So yeah, that's about it. Post a reply with your IGN if you're interested, and I'll be sure to add you. Remember to send requests to the other players posting here as well, though.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rohan » October 28, 2017 6:31pm | Report
https://discord.gg/X5z5G5F

Rohan
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rohan » October 28, 2017 6:31pm | Report
Join here if u need help for anything!
https://discord.gg/X5z5G5F

Rohan

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved