Vainglory Forums

Tier 7-8 Player in need of Active and Competitive Guild-mates and an Active Guild to call HOME.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by jhay02 » September 21, 2018 12:56pm | Report
REGION: NA
IGN: jhay02 (all lowercase letters)

To Whom it may concern:

Hey VAINGLORY Community!!! I have started the search for a new guild to take me in as a member. In my past Guild searches I wouldn't really call them successful. Of course, YES I found a guild willing to take me in as a member and play a match here and there with another member of the Guild, BUT then the progression of learning how a group of players play together and their synergy continuing to grow either stops or hardly even gets started.

To avoid rambling on about past-time in Vainglory, lets break down what I am looking for and go from there. In Summer 2018 season I was tier 8 bronze, currently I am grinding through the remainder of tier 7 (@ tier 7 silver at this time). In a new Guild I'm looking for...
1. group of like minded players who are mature and non-toxic.
2. players wanting to continue to exceed their previous best by grinding ranked ques in search of those good and close matches that push the teams/guilds limits.
3. players of a higher skill/tier involved to helping players become better players.
4. a group of players close in skill tier (so we can all rank together with out having the skill tier gap issue causing the players who are higher tier to have to casual Que in order to enjoy matches with guild-mates.
5. (Last but honestly this is probably one of the most important attributes) A Guild that has already been established, is stable with a solid core group of players that all contribute to the Guilds organization and well being, and has a compatible playing schedule with my own. Hard to play matches with Guild-Mates that are online playing at completely different times then your self.

Really not trying to be Obsessive or too picky about this everyone. Just want to find that Guild that is the right fit this time, and be done with these Guilds that are like not even being in one. LOL :-) Hit me up in game or here with any offers or questions. Hoping to hear from "that Guild:" that is for me soon.

jhay02

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved