Vainglory Forums

Tier 7 NA looking for team or guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Swatbustist » September 16, 2016 5:30pm | Report
Im really getting tired of solo que. I dont understand how there are people in tier 7 who do crystal catherine roam, stormcrown before fountain, etc. Im a laner or jungler. I would say I'm very proficient with wp kestrel, glaive and ringo. Im decent/improving with cp ringo, fortress, adagio and alpha. Just looking to improve/have more fun. I feel like I could make tier 8 if I didnt have ***hats all the time. IGN swatbustist . Im very active and in NA region pacific time.

Swatbustist
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by IDLuke » September 16, 2016 6:31pm | Report
Hey man you can always join us

IDLuke
Quote | PM | +Rep by OBCD » October 8, 2016 1:47pm | Report
I'd really like to try you out. We have sponsors. Email me your info and we can talk try-outs
[email protected]

OBCD
Quote | PM | +Rep by OP_Kestrel » November 5, 2016 10:42pm | Report
Hey swatbust, tell me you ign and friend me @ FyreFrunt3r. I have a team and you czn join if youd like. Im in the same dilemma XD I SEE WP CATHERINES TOO

OP_Kestrel

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved