Vainglory Forums

Tired of flings with random players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by sirhc » December 20, 2014 11:07pm | Report
Single Taka (or Catherine, maybe even a Ringo sometimes) looking for a few other players to team up with. I'm not looking to get married or anything, but I'm pretty tired of flings with random players who have no idea what they're doing.
Don't get me wrong, I've found a few great players in game but I am looking to expand my friends list :)

Me? I'm a newbie to MOBA's but I dig strategies and work well with others in a team.
I'm a karma level 15 player with 141 wins currently in the "pretty good" skill tier that sometimes dips into the "decent-ish" tier because of said foreplay skippers.
I play mostly with a crystal Taka and a mostly crystal Catherine and with Ringo if the need for me to lane should ever arise.
I should add that I do check out my map often and will join a meeting with the opposing team if my own team happens to need me.
Find yourself pinging for me to come to assist you? I will stop killing my jungle creeps and come to your aid
Need to cap a kraken or possibly even steal one? I can do that.
Kill a retreating or approaching enemy with a few strategically placed mines? You're gonna love me because I love to piss people off with mines :)
I'm in the NA region (México) My in-game name is "sirhc" (without the quotes, obviously)
Hit me up, I don't take the game TOO seriously and won't get mad if you steal one or two last hits off my creeps (just don't do it often)
IGN- sirhc
IGN- sirhc

:)

sirhc
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by brownfambam » December 21, 2014 1:09am | Report
Hit me up I use Petal..... brownfambam

brownfambam
Quote | PM | +Rep by sirhc » December 21, 2014 9:40am | Report
brownfambam wrote:

Hit me up I use Petal..... brownfambam

cool, I'll see you in game.
IGN- sirhc

:)

sirhc
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KingManny31 » December 21, 2014 11:40am | Report
Add me KingManny31
"I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness."

KingManny31
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smackatudie » December 24, 2014 9:37am | Report
lol I feel your pain, KingManny31! You're not alone in being sick unto death of the PUGtards (Pick Up Group ******s). Lately it seems like 2 out of 3 games I play wind up with either a complete idiot with NO conception of "teamwork" or an AFKer. That's hard on your skill level, as you can imagine.

I'm in the NA region (Alabama, USA), and generally play Adagio (support/hybrid role), Skaarf or Krul. I'm not a creep thief like some; as far as I'm concerned, as long as they die and somebody on my team gets the gold, it's all good.

Currently level 16, "Not Bad" (grrrrr--see above), 146 wins, every day player (times vary).

Feel free to ad me: same in-game name as on this forum.

Smackatudie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Large_Llama » December 24, 2014 10:02am | Report
Yeah, it gets annoying to be in a team with good people one match but then total noobs the other, which is why I like to play in parties. I'm not completely new to MOBA's, as i played LoL before, but I prefer VainGlory much more. I play mainly Adagio, and I prefer the lane, but I can help out anywhere. I might play Krul and Joule too, but only if necessary. My IGN is "Large_Llama" and I play pretty often, times vary tho as I might be busy sometimes.

Large_Llama

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved