Vainglory Forums

versatile team player, catherine main

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by KevinAsada » January 7, 2015 4:10pm | Report
hey guys. i've been playing an insane amount of vainglory lately, and would like to group with solid players more often. i main catherine because i usually pick last in order to balance out the team, and she is amazing support on many teams. with 2 junglers, i start with ironguard contract and give final hits to my jungling partner, while disrupting the lane when help is needed. i also play skaarf (correctly!), taka, adagio, and joule (for fun).
ign : KevinAsada
main : catherine, skaarf, taka
server : NA (california)
karma lvl : 20

KevinAsada
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 9, 2015 11:53am | Report
If you have a twitter you can find teammates with @lfgVainGlory (click the link below).
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DubstepForU » January 9, 2015 12:18pm | Report
I mostly play with Joule, Glaive and sometimes in the lane with Petal. I just downloaded the game like three days ago, but i'm really good. I'm tired of playing with afk's and random players, so if you like, you can add me: DubstepForU.
Joule The Bully
IGN: DubstepForU.
Play as: Joule, Jungle~Glaive, Jungle~Petal,lane.
Looking for casual team.

DubstepForU

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved