Vainglory Forums

Welcome to MerkTasticGaming! Looking for PST-EST PLAYERS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » June 25, 2016 12:33pm | Report
The main article is below the dotted line. just a recap. we are an active guild of 20/43 members from last season. average rank was Credible Threat. the basics, looking for members new/used to discord. i have a server and usually all 20 of our active are on there. looking for more people. with the new season 1.19 there will be iTunes/G-play gift cards for top fame rewards, keep in mind that thats not our main focus. just an added bonus end/mid season. perfect for creating a team, extra skins, or an entire tier 3 buyout.

the main thing is to contact one of the following people!
Eratimus (myself)
VanDeal
ChaotIc (capitol i)

These are the guys to go to. almost always on.

please read to continue.

So for Starters...

LOOKING TO MAKE THIS ACTIVE 100%

Hey everyone! Bringing a NEW Guild into the mix for further upcoming VG life and gaming. I Bring you

MerkTasticGaming

or

(MrkG)

NA

Let me repeat this guild is no longer NEW so bear with me. However. I am a Season Zero contestant and over 1000+ wins allocated. Its starting mid spring season and all but you have to start somewhere! It took me awhile to think of the Guild Name and currently a lot of guilds i have been in have been a fluke or lack of communication or people use didn't enjoy group matches or better phrased group competition.

Again I've been in all seasons and 1000+ wins to be exact and Discord is a

must have

What i have in mind for the guild is a no regulation for guild times but basically i could assume evenings are usually what people have in mind. Basically get on and play in groups when you can and its all a learning experience from there.

Open to a lot of suggestions.

But I have most of the Guild formed inside my head. and will be posted on Discord

If you know people who are looking for similar goals just bring them over

And I also have basic things in line such as later development for officers and such. it gets more complex than that just looking to get this off the ground.

SO

If you like to chat and talk while playing and have goals of forming teams in guild type of sense please check it out. once all 50 are fill they are filled for good. lets get the fame up and some end season bonus.

I will let you know that I AM the kinda leader who will ask questions on absence and 60% for now in terms of maximum xp will be a req for the season with future 85% a must.

I will be on a main account being

Eratimus

so just add me in game for invites or post here. THANKS!

also Our guild I'd finally getting established. We currently are up to 43 players and growing fast! I want to take the time and explain what we are doing as of late. We do use discord for all team communications daily. I can't stress it enough that discord is the reason we win. I am looking for people who take ten minutes out of their day and wait for someone to respond in discord to get guild xp together. We always have a set group of guys on between 4-11pm PST. And that ALWAYS! I am looking for people who are committed to guild leveling and personal development and a good group of guys to play with. I will be making cuts here soon. Basically people that have not been as active will be removed or talked to just before the end of the season. If you want to push for 99 this summer season, here is your stop to make it happen. We often do guild boosts and again iTunes cards will be available for boosts as well. It's the little things that add up. Claim you spot now before we fill up. More spots available soon. Most of the guys playing are young adults. Girls always welcome if your a gamer.

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyclone3D » June 25, 2016 12:52pm | Report
I sent a friend request to you.

IGN:Cyclone3D

(I have used discord for a guild before. I hope age isn't a problem)

Cyclone3D
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » July 6, 2016 4:59pm | Report
bump. looking for more competitive players!

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by LTZduramax » July 7, 2016 8:17am | Report
Add me please. I currently have my own guild but am looking for a more competitive group

LTZduramax
Quote | PM | +Rep by Baceballgun1 » July 8, 2016 3:51pm | Report
I'd like to join! My IGN is the same as my username, and i've sent a friend request to you.
Also, my Discord name is also the same as my username.

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOTH JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Baceballgun1

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved