Vainglory Forums

WestCoast NA player LFG between casual and hardcore

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TankinHZ » February 19, 2016 4:55pm | Report
Hey guys, long time Moba player, got to The Hotness a few months after the game launched (it was probably easier then) in about 70 games. I'm just now getting back into it, and I'm looking to learn and play some games I can be proud of, then get into some ranked. I try to win every game, although I don't need to win to be happy, as success can be a poor teacher. I just don't want to steam roll based purely on enemy mistakes and lose winnable games because the team scrambles or runs, and that's kinda what solo queue is, lol.

I main Catherine and Adagio, and play mostly as a jungle support or tank. I can lane as Adagio just fine, if need be. I have a working knowledge of most of the chars tho, and my ultimate desire is to fill for folks who know what they are doing.

I'm also interested in hopping on skype or other chat services for better coordination. I have no misconceptions of "going pro" and I don't demand perfection, just want some solid regular players that I can trust. Overall I'm pretty chill, MSG me and lets have a chat!

IGN: JcMaj7

TankinHZ
Quote | PM | +Rep by KiNGx » March 1, 2016 8:35am | Report
If youre looking for someone to olay with or a guild to join im a t7 gold. We use discord. Ign is KiNGx

KiNGx
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved