Vainglory Forums

Would you like to join us ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SnooPIFE » May 9, 2015 8:15am | Report
Hi guys,

We are two french people and we are looking for someone to make a team and play together most of evenings. (We are EU Region)

English or french, whatever, this could be very fun to meet you and share with you.

We are both of us level 7 and Karma 20 and we are playing VG almost every evening and sometime at 2PM in France.

1-
Main : Taka
Also playing : Celeste, Krul, Koshka, Adagio

2-
Main : Catherine
Also playing : Ardan, Koshka, Glaive, Saw

This is certainly the only opportunity for you to learn french and playing in a great atmosphere !

P.S : This is not for competition, just for fun.

Ready ? So... LET'S GOOOOO !

SnooPIFE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Diminished » May 9, 2015 2:50pm | Report
I would like to play with you guys but im in SEA region :(

Diminished
Quote | PM | +Rep by SnooPIFE » May 10, 2015 1:25am | Report
Oh... I forgot it !!! So bad... I'm really sorry. Starting over all of the game would be a pain with all heroes and cards earned... Sorry again :(

SnooPIFE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tranurz » May 25, 2015 4:46pm | Report
I could play, but that depends on your rank (decent-ish, hotness etc.)
Of course it's for fun, but if I team up with two people at decent-ish we will probably go versus hotness or PG, for which you might not be ready ;)
IGN: Tranurz
Highest Rank: Hotness Bronze
Wins: ~135
Heroes I play: Lane Skaarf, Vox, Catherine, Krul, Taka. Taka, Krul and Cath are probably my top 3.
Learning: Joule, Jungle Skaarf, Ringo, Glaive.

Tranurz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved