Vainglory Forums

Zen Dragons Recruiting NA Team for competitive scene

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yaeru » October 17, 2016 1:32pm | Report
Hello my name is Yaeru, I am one of the founders for Zen Dragons a new E-sport organization. We are looking to recruit a team for Vainglory that is committed and dedicated to enter and play in the competitive scene. We are looking to fill all 3 spots on the team roster. I play it myself but I am not that good I openly admit.

Joining us will have you play under a name that has management to help you with practice hours, tournament sign ups, the help of a Twitch.tv stream/Youtube channel. Sponsorship pay if I see the team is committed well enough and have been showing good team work and playing well. The other owner and I of the organization will help the team stay committed and work a scheduled practice times with everyone. If you are interested in joining or just would like more information add me on Discord (Yaeru#8061) or on Twitter (@Yaerus) I will probably respond faster on Discord but I will eventually see the Twitter.
Thank you

Yaeru

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved