Vainglory Forums

Android device guide writing PROBLEM

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Holy Bibus » April 10, 2019 4:08pm | Report
Maybe I Do not have enough experience, but if I try to edit my guide and save changes/post, it does not work when I Do so from Android Smartphone device. On PC everything works fine. Also, will it work if I will write guide from the Beginning on Such device and will publish IT? Thanks for answer in advance.
Holy Bibus- ?????? ??????? ?????? ??????!

Holy Bibus
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » April 10, 2019 9:55pm | Report
Hey Holy Bibus, thanks for reporting this issue. We'll look into the problem with saving/publishing on Android. In the meantime, it would be safest if you write your guide on PC or backup your additions/changes in a text file so you don't lose your work if it doesn't save on Android.

The editor should be mobile-compatible, but if it's not working there's likely a bug that needs to be fixed. The devs will tackle this issue as soon as possible.

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » April 12, 2019 4:58pm | Report
Hey Holy Bibus, I just tried creating, editing, saving and publishing a guide using my Android phone and it all worked smoothly. Could you provide us with your web browser you're using as well as any other information that might help us identify the issue? I used Chrome and it worked fine, but it's possible that there are issues with another browser.

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved