Vainglory Forums

[BUG] Vainglory crashes when confronting Kraken

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ruins7 » September 26, 2017 8:16am | Report
Hello dear staffs,
It seems that Vainglory in my device crashed when Kraken spawned/awaken/unleashed.
It even occurs when with the Gold Miner too!
I've made some investigation about the issue on my own.

* Game crashes at mid game (15 - 17 min, at the time the Kraken spawned! How interesting.)
* The jungle monsters aren't the one causing problem.
* Happened when I caught a glimpse of the kraken.
* I'm not allowed to go to the jungle because of the Kraken and the Gold Miner. (crash, duh.)

These are some methods that I tried but doesn't do anything.

1. Restart phone (tried it numerous time)
2. Clear cache
3. Allocate more ram 2GB+ (by using the infamous ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER, the app helps me boost my phone)
4. Lowering down the graphics
5. Restart modem/wifi
6. Removed unnecessary apps

I believe that the problem was caused by the Kraken and the Gold Miner. It was so frustrating as I can't fight the them nor meet it. I also believed that the main problem is the model of them both! It was either too fancy or high quality.

IGN: Ruins7
Region: SEA
ISP (Internet Service Provider): Telekom Malaysia (TM)
Wifi or LTE 3G/4G: Wifi
Device Name: Lenovo Vibe C
Model Number: Lenovo A2020a40
OS Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
Rooted or Jailbroken: Rooted
SD Card: Yes.
Plugged in? If yes, is it the original charger or a 3rd party? Nope.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ruins7
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » September 27, 2017 5:33pm | Report
Hey Ruins7, this is the VaingloryFire support subforum. You can report any suggestions you have or problems you encounter on this website here.

We are not affiliated with the creators of Vainglory, so I can't help you much with troubleshooting the game, sorry. You can contact Super Evil Megacorp (creators of Vainglory) using their official support page.

Of course if anyone else has encountered this issue and has a solution they're welcome to post it in this thread of course.

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved