Vainglory Forums

Can't log back into my account.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tamaki Shion » August 16, 2015 8:10am | Report
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, if it isn't, then I apologize.

So my account, Tamaki Shion, Southerneast(I think, Philippines.) Asia, I can't access it. I accidentally clicked the log out button.

Well, I don't really remember the email and password of the account, maybe not the password, but the email for sure.(I might have used another person's email, and that person probably isn't able to speak with me for a long while.)

Can anyone help me? Any help for directions would be really appreciated. I made a lot of progress on that account, and I can't find the urge to play the game due to me not being able to access the account and the heroes I managed to unlock..

Edit: I just contacted the support team. I didn't notice the VG game support until now. Sorry!
I'm new to the community, but I've played the game for a while now.

I also play as Fortress and Catherine.(Soon to be Celeste.)
Limited to Catherine for now, though. Due to certain reasons.

Apples.

Tamaki Shion

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved