Vainglory Forums

Complete freeze

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by t3rm1n4t0r » June 24, 2015 5:10am | Report
Dear all,

Situation :

- all players accepted a game
- on heroes selection screen, one player didnt choose, so game was cancelled

That's when the VG app completly froze and no action possible on my part (complete black screen showing only the frames of the heroes selection page and the clock with "Select : 0:00). Nothing to click on.

I hard closed the app then reopened it : same screen (not enough time to click anywhere, it goes straight to this black screen a few seconds after welcome screen, immeditaly after my account is connected to the network).

So I uninstalled VG and reinstalled.

Started traning as a Guest hero. All went weel until the end of the traning vs. bots : then, i went back to this black heroes selection screen, with no action possible.

What is confusing is that i go back to this dark screen even though I am not connected on my account with which it happened the first time, but with a Guest accound.

Any idea ? And even better, any solution ?

Thanks in advance !

T3rm1n4t0r (European region)

t3rm1n4t0r
Quote | PM | +Rep by t3rm1n4t0r » June 24, 2015 5:35am | Report
Screen cap (it's ont iPad Air) :

t3rm1n4t0r
Quote | PM | +Rep by adwca » June 29, 2015 6:56am | Report
Same problem here.... (NA Region)

adwca
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elcantir » June 29, 2015 8:59am | Report
Getting the same issue.

Elcantir

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved