Vainglory Forums

Deserter

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SubsidedJeans51 » February 25, 2016 6:22am | Report
I played an entire game with only stopping for a total of five minutes, I didn't even get out of the game I was just standing there for a minute (the game never went off). Played the entire game, did really well and we won. But then after I clicked finish I got the Deserter message instead of gold. I SPENT 30 MINUTES PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME DID AMAZING, WON, THEN GOT **** ALL!! THIS IS COMPLETE ********* AND I HOPE YOU FIX THIS. AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK ):

SubsidedJeans51
Quote | PM | +Rep by SubsidedJeans51 » February 25, 2016 6:24am | Report
"Just finished a game" is what was supposed to be there

SubsidedJeans51
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 25, 2016 6:27am | Report
God... You do realize that it's a free game, unless you spend money ingame buying ice, and if you leave for a certain amount of time it will automatically call you a deserter, and your teammates probably thumbs you down

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 25, 2016 12:59pm | Report
And deserter status isn't the end of the world the karma loss is not very much if it's just a once random. These things happen and don't worry about it. Btw no dev is ever going to see that if you want proper acknowledgement contact the devs instead of ranting on a fan made site.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 28, 2016 5:12pm | Report

I played an entire game with only stopping for a total of five minutes, I didn't even get out of the game I was just standing there for a minute (the game never went off). Played the entire game, did really well and we won. But then after I clicked finish I got the Deserter message instead of gold. I SPENT 30 MINUTES PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME DID AMAZING, WON, THEN GOT **** ALL!! THIS IS COMPLETE ********* AND I HOPE YOU FIX THIS. AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK ):

why were you standing around for a minute?

by the way there's an edit button at the bottom left so you didn't have to post a second post
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HorrorSeer » March 30, 2016 1:57pm | Report
Well, I've had to set my tablet down for a few minutes before here or there and even got disconnected a few times but didn't get the Deserter page every time. I wonder why its intermittent when you receive that.

But people who just leave because the matches are hard are ridiculous. Permanent banning should be an option for some of these talentless yahoo's.
You must show NO mercy... Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you... For your greatness will silence them all.

HorrorSeer

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved