Vainglory Forums

General Discussion Spam

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » September 17, 2015 11:42am | Report
Is anything going to be done about the threads being spammed in the General Discussion? I don't like having to scroll through to the next page just to read legit threads.
IGN: Ouroboro

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

Ouroboro
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » September 18, 2015 3:34pm | Report
I've cleaned it up. I also got a bugfix in that should help decrease the spam. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope to see cleaner forums from here on it!

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » September 18, 2015 10:36pm | Report
Looks so much better. Thank you. I hope the bug fix catches those ad accounts.
IGN: Ouroboro

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

Ouroboro
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved