Vainglory Forums

Glitch after winning a match

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Noblesse » January 1, 2015 5:47am | Report
I recently won a game with a surrender and I tapped finish. Then they took me to hero select screen with no heros appeared and no one in the game. I can't log out because the second I open the app it shows the home screen then back to blank hero select. I tried deleting the app and reinstaling but as soon as I log in, it does that again... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is experiencing this. Please help me

Noblesse
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RASTUS » March 3, 2015 10:07pm | Report
Same thing has happened to me quite a few times.
Very annoying. It does sort itself out after some time but would be nice to play more than one game in a row....

RASTUS
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jdooby » March 4, 2015 10:37am | Report
This has been happening to me since the last update.

Game ends then black screen.
Close app and reopen and I get pushed into Choose your hero screen with no options.

If you tap some of the options quickly before you get shunted into the Choose hero screen you can some times get the "unable to connect" which I assume is where the error lies.

I too would like to play more than 1 game in a row and hope it gets fixed soon. Frustrating to say the least.

Jdooby
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pilgrim13 » March 4, 2015 11:23pm | Report
I've had the same problem 2 out of the 5 games I played. No response from support people from yesterday. Just did it again. Yesterday I deleted and reinstalled the app. If it doesn't come back soon I will just delete the app permanently.
And the App Store won't let me post a review, which would have been one star for a non-playable game

Pilgrim13
Quote | PM | +Rep by RandomBLACKman » June 8, 2015 7:38am | Report
Just had this happen for the first time. Making empty threats about reviews isn't the way to get anything done, but a response to the thread from support would be greatly appreciated.

Taken to empty character selection screen after game. Timer at zero.
Deleting and reinstalling app doesn't resolve issue.
Logging in after reinstall takes you right back to empty character screen.
Issue seems to be with account since I was able to choose other options before I logged into my account after reinstall.

RandomBLACKman
Quote | PM | +Rep by ndelmar » June 8, 2015 8:59am | Report
I too just experienced the same problem.

Currently, I am automatically directed to an empty character selection screen.

My attempts to remedy the issue reflect the same methods stated by the previous threads. Unfortunately, no results.

Cheers.

ndelmar

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved