Vainglory Forums

Glitchy as hell today

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Farrwalker » March 15, 2015 7:01pm | Report
Today my game has been glitchy all day. Different behaviors all over the spectrum too.

* even though I hit accept, the game counts me as dodging or declining a match and locks me out for a while. It usually says 0 minutes, but then takes a couple.

* after char selection, waiting counts to zero and sits there. I have to quite the game and come back to get into my match, and by then I'm way behind.

• Locks up after win loss. Nothing happened. After waiting a few minutes, I quite the app, came back, and then it puts me in char selection with no characters, no players.

* Game soundtrack music not playing.

* Total freeze while in game for lengthy periods, even though no ping problems reported

All these seem to be happening randomly today. Usually this game behaves stellar for me, but today I'm just hosed.

I'm playing on an iPad Air 2, if it matters. Latest iOS 8.2, I think.

Farrwalker
Quote | PM | +Rep by Farrwalker » March 15, 2015 7:02pm | Report
Oh, and as an addendum. I've forced quit the app, and I have totally restartere my device. I've done those in combination and separately. Improvements seem only minimal.

Farrwalker

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved